Robotic process automation will help you register GST.
Now Foreigners can register for GST in India.
You can register for GST when you're not living in India. It is easier and faster than it used to be with Smart Accountants.
Online GST Registration
GST for Non-Residents in India
You can easily register for GST even when you're not living in India, and it's a lot easier than you think.
What is GST Registration for Non-Residents in India ?
Foreigners who are not from India must register for GST if they are selling goods or services in India. With India becoming an economic powerhouse, many foreigners want to set up business here. So if you're a foreigner who wants to sell something in India, you need to apply for GST registration (for business).
Non-residents of India are people who live outside of India. Foreign businesses and organizations also need to comply with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations. Foreigners must appoint a person in India as their representative before they can do business in India and comply with the GST regulations, which is five days before they start doing business.
Provisional GST Registration for Foreigners
- A non-resident person who has to pay taxes will file their application using the GST REG 09 form. They will attach a copy of their passport that have been attested officially.
- The GST registration application needs to be signed or verified by the EVC. You need to submit it five days before you start doing business.
- Foreign businesses that are incorporated or established outside India need to submit an application with the Tax identification number of the country they are in.
- The applicant must submit an advance deposit with the tax.
Final GST Registration for Foreigners
- If someone is willing to pay GST, they will need to fill out the application online with Form GST REG 26. You need to do this within 3 months.
- If you are a Non-resident taxpayer and the information about your business is correct, you will get GST registration in Form GST REG 06.
- If an officer finds that information is incorrect then they will issue a show-cause notice. An opportunity will be given and the provisional registration will be canceled through Form GST REG 28.
- If the person’s answer is good, then a show-cause notice can be corrected by issuing an order in the form of GST REG 20.
- This application will be signed by someone who lives in India. They have need a PAN card.
Documents Required for Processing GST Registration
Combine seamlessly fitting layouts, customize everything you want, switch components on the go!
Details of Authorized Signatory
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Address Proof for Place of Business
Business Registration Document
Identity Proof and Letter of Authorisation
Automate and Outgrow:Best way to ensure compliance
With Robotic Process Automation, Your GST registration is just a click away! Get your GST registered in minutes.
Reach us at +91 - 91573 97573
Our RPA bot,Pacioli® makes registration so simple
Why spend time? Let us take care of your GST registration
Online registration is easier than ever with our all automated process. Gives you total comfort from start to finish.
How much GST registration with us cost?
Get rid of all your worries with our service. And, Registering with Pacioli is simple and affordable. Enjoy the hassle-free approach.
Get Dedicated Expert Guidance
Regular Free Backups
Third party API
Non-Resident GST Registration
Benefits of GST in India
When it comes to the benefits of GST in India, you have a lot more than just one reason.
Only registered taxpayers can avail the benefit of Input Tax credit resulting in lower cost.
Limited Compliance and less tax liability for persons opting for Composition schemes
100% Data Driven
Make interstate sales, Competitive advance compared to other unregistered business.
Important instructions for foreigners who want to apply for a GST registration:
- In order to start a business, the applicant must apply for GST registration.
- They need to file form GST REG-09 on the common portal at least five days before their business starts.
- In case of a company established outside India, they need to provide their Tax Identification Number or PAN number (if applicable) to be submitted with the application.
- The applicant needs to sign or verify through EVC.
GST for Non-Resident
Frequently Asked Questions on Non-Resident GST Registration
As a non-resident Indian, you need to know more about the goods and services tax (GST) registration process in order to avoid mistakes. The information here will help guide your way through it all!
Is it possible to obtain GST Registration without possession of Permanent Account Number (PAN)?
Can a person without GST Registration claim Input Tax Credit or Collect tax?
How to File GST Returns of Non-Resident ?
Who is primary authorized signatory?
Does Non-Resident taxable persons eligible for refund under GST law?
Is there any advance tax to be paid by Casual taxable person and Non-resident taxable person?
How the Refund of Excess tax paid by Non-Resident will be processed?
How long is the Registration as a Non-Resident Taxable Person valid? Can I extend my Registration as a Non-Resident Taxable Person?
We understand how crucial it is to get all your queries regarding GST answered. We will be covering all the important topics in our website. If you cannot find the answer that you are looking for, please write to us at email@example.com and we shall get back to you as soon as possible
Read exclusive articles from our blog
Comprehend more about the Norms, Procedures and FAQ about GST